Unified Communications VoIP Service: Introducing Tonet
Tonet is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) or Business Communication and analytics software.
What is Tonet?
Tonet is Unified Communications VoIP Service or Business Communication and analytics software. Our services are specifically tailored for small businesses. Offering them the best VoIP solution for the least cost involved.
Our Unified Communications VoIP Service includes a lot of features such as:
- Enterprise telephony: Business telephone system that provides features such as ring groups, call hold, transfer and forwarding.
- Phone conferencing: Phone call with multiple participants joining the call at the same time.
- Instant Messaging (IM): The ability to text in real time between coworkers and in teams.
- Unified messaging: Integration of delivered messages such as IM, SMS, and Voicemail into one system.
- Presence: Knowing where intended recipients are and if they are available in real-time.
- Mobility: Access to all communication from any place and any time.
- Communications-enabled business process: Methods for embedding automated communications into existing processes such as text-messages and interactive voice response (IVR).
UCaaS integrates many communications such as phone, chat, and text. It enhances productivity and provides ways to interact across different communication channels. It combines the best of an office phone system and other real-time messaging apps and delivers them in an intuitive way - It blends internet based phone (VoIP*) and messaging into a full featured communications platform.
Our mission is to enable every small business in the USA to be able to afford and integrate unified communications VoIP services in their business.
Our pay-as-you go model is our main advantage over our competition. We built a company with small businesses in mind. By incurring only costs of the service that is been used. Your bill at the end of the day is for only what you have used in that day. No up-front payments for the whole month. No overcharging you for a service that you barely use. All the features unlocked in one plan.
Our pricing model is simple and transparent. Our price per minute is 1.5 cents, and our price per SMS is 3 cents. A new user costs $10 USD, and call recordings cost $2 USD.